Closets & Storage for the Pros

closetmaid design

Select your room, browse options based on your answers, choose your favorite design, customize where available then save, print or buy online. Already working on a design click here to import your design. My closet was just installed today, and I could not be happier.

Why Choose ClosetMaid?

This time, I asked them to add a top shelf in my closet. Their designer was very nice, and parts ordered are on time. Prices, Promotions, styles, and availability may vary.

ClosetMaid ShelfTrack 2.5-in x 0.5-in White Steel Adjustable Shelf Bracket

I wanted to convert a bedroom into a closet, but I didn’t wanna spend a lot of money and I didn’t want anything nailed into the floor. Closet World was very good about working around that and solving the issues that I had. I changed my mind about this company after they took care of the issue for me.

Let's get started. Simply complete the form, set your appointment and submit.

I had the storage I needed, and it didn’t cost me an arm and a leg. I’ve been a Closet World customer for 12 years now. And if I need something, I don’t go anywhere else except Closet World.

Hear how our designers work with you

closetmaid design

I decided to have Closet World come and redo my closet when I realized I had a huge closet space but no room for my stuff. My bulky drawers and shelves were taking up so much space and making my closet look messy. I could never find anything, and I felt like I needed more space. Now I have compartmentalized my space I have room for all of my shoes, T-shirts, coats, and accessories. See storage projects go from design renderings to finished closets.

We’ll Help You Organize Your Home

They were on time, extremely professional,and cleaned up after the installation. The designer that I worked with, was also a pleasure to work with. The designer was responsive, listened to what my vision was and was able to put that into action.

8 Best Closet Systems to Organize Your Space in 2024 - Reader's Digest

8 Best Closet Systems to Organize Your Space in 2024.

Posted: Thu, 01 Feb 2024 08:00:00 GMT [source]

Download Shopping List

Professional InstallersPerhaps you prefer both a professional closet design AND closet installation? We'll help you locate your nearest ClosetMaid Authorized Dealer to set up an in-home design consultation. I’ve had two great experiences with Closet World at different houses. I definitely want to compliment the excellent job and happy ‘can do’ attitude of the installers.

Our local stores do not honor online pricing. Prices and availability of products and services are subject to change without notice. Contact your ClosetMaid Concierge today for expert personal guidance on home organization. For a low fee, a professional designer will create detailed layouts for your project.

closetmaid design

ClosetMaid BrightWood 5-ft to 10-ft W x 6.85-ft H White Solid Shelving Wood Closet System

Answer a few questions, and for just $5, in a few days we’ll provide two professional design variations, including a product parts list and options for where to buy. The strength and durability of this storage and organization system makes it ideal for use in a teen's room. ClosetMaid® ShelfTrack® system can be customized to meet your kitchen or pantry needs as they change over time.

We are very satisfied with our first experience with them. Create the perfect combination of storage and organization systems in your next community – from entry to premium levels. Install a custom closet system in your new or existing home to increase storage space and improve functionality and harmony. Plan out your SpaceCreations closet or storage system with our free online design tool. Lay out your closet project with our free, easy-to-use design tool. Customize Your Cube Storage with our Fun and Easy Online Designer.Three systems with multiple finishes and bins for any lifestyle and room.

I still think it’s very important to take care of the customers after the sale that’s what makes a great business, and you will have customers for life. We utilize your space to the absolute fullest and create a solution that's perfect for you. We offer the largest selection of finishes, colors, features, and accessories. Our professional installers are trained to install your units quickly, carefully, and to your exact specifications. You'll work with experienced experts that practice specialized techniques in organization.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Brown Hair Color Chart For Your Brunette Shade

Incredible Rose Gold Women Wedding Rings 2023

Awasome Sioux Falls Wedding Show Ideas